Explore Egypt’s Wonders on a 7 Days Egypt Tour Package
- The Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Grand Egyptian Museum are among the sights you see.
- You travel to Aswan and have a peaceful Nile Felucca ride while exploring the magnificent Philae Temple.
- You explore Kom Ombo’s Crocodile Temple.
- You explore Luxor, Egypt’s ancient capital, and immerse yourself in its treasures.
- You take a trip through Cairo’s ancient Islamic quarter and through the world-famous Khan El Khalili market.
Arrive at Cairo International Airport. Our meet-and-assist service will pick you up right before border control and assist you with security, luggage claim, and customs. After that, our representative will take you to your Nile-view hotel in Cairo.
The Grand Egyptian Museum is the world’s biggest museum dedicated to a single civilization. You will come face to face with the Golden Mask of Tutankhamun, the child king. The number of gems and antiques housed in this museum will astound you. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the sole remaining marvel of the Seven Wonders of the World, after lunch at a local genuine restaurant. Take a camel ride into the desert to get a bird’s eye perspective of the pyramids. Then take a seat in front of the towering Sphinx, a hybrid of human wisdom and lion might. Spend your complimentary supper at one of Cairo Day Trip’s recommended local eateries. (B,L,D)
Early in the morning, fly to Aswan, Egypt’s southern border, and check into your hotel. After that, you’ll proceed to Philae Temple, which is devoted to Isis, the goddess of love and desire. Then spend some time resting on a felucca sailboat on the Nile River. (B)
Drive to Luxor, stopping along the way to see the temple of Kom Ombo, which is devoted to the gods of the crocodile and falcon. Visit the Crocodile Mummification Museum to witness crocodile mummies dating back thousands of years. Arrive in Luxor, check into your accommodation, then see the Luxor Temple in the evening, which was primarily built by Pharaoh Ramses II. (L, B)
Begin your day by exploring the Valley of the Kings, which is hidden behind the mountains on the Nile’s west bank. Your trip will include visits to King Tutankhamon’s tomb and Ramses VI’s tomb. Next, pay a visit to Hatshepsut’s temple, which was dedicated to the only female pharaoh who clothed and governed like a king. Make a picture stop at Memnon’s massive Colossi. After lunch, head to Karnak Temple, the world’s biggest religious structure ever created for a deity. The temple is devoted to the deity Amon Ra, Ancient Egypt’s primary creation god. (L, B)
Return to Cairo by plane. Upon arrival, go to Ibn Tulun Mosque, Cairo’s oldest mosque, which has an extremely distinctive design and is preserved in its original shape. You may even climb to the top of the minaret for a panoramic view of the entire ancient city. Finish your day by strolling through Islamic Cairo’s ancient alleys; visit El Muizz Street, an open-air museum rich with medieval architectural marvels and treasures; and explore the twisting lanes of the renowned Khan El Khalili market, the district’s main souk. After that, return to your airport hotel and spend the night. (L, B)
After breakfast, have a short walk to the international terminal to travel back home with your heart filled with memories of the sights, sounds, and voices of Egypt to carry with you.
Choose your accommodation:
Affordable Luxury -Starting from $2,299 USD per person
CAIRO: Kempinski Nile Hotel -Garden City (Nile Deluxe Room)
ASWAN: Movenpick Resort Aswan (Superior Nile View Room)
LUXOR: Sonesta Saint George Hotel (Side-Nile View Room)
CAIRO: Le Meridien Cairo Airport (Deluxe Room)
Premium Luxury-Starting from $2,699 USD per person
CAIRO: Four Seasons at Nile Plaza (Nile View Room)
ASWAN: Sofitel Legend Old Cataract Hotel (Luxury Nile Wing Room)
LUXOR: Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa (Deluxe Nile View Room)
CAIRO: Le Meridien Cairo Airport (Deluxe Room)Inclusions
What is included in the tour
- Meet-and-assist service by our Cairo Day Trip Representatives at airports.
- All airport transfers by a modern air conditioned private vehicles.
- 2 nights accommodation in 5-star Luxury Hotel in Cairo.
- 1 night accommodation in 5- star Luxury Hotel in Aswan.
- 2 nights accommodation in 5-star Luxury Hotel in Luxor.
- 1 night accommodation in 5- star Luxury airport hotel.
- All domestic flights.
- All the admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program.
- Service of an Egyptologist guide on a private tour throughout your trip.
- All meals stated on the itinerary – (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch, and (D) for dinner.
- Unlimited use of bottled water during all tours and meals.
- 24/7 High End Journeys On-Call support.
- All applicable taxes and VAT.
What is excluded in the tour
- International flights.
- Any meals or drinks that are not mentioned on the itinerary.
- Entry visas to Egypt.
- Travel Insurance.
- Gratuities for the guides and drivers or any other kind of tips.