Enjoy a luxury trip of the Nile Valley from Cairo to Alexandria, Luxor, and Aswan, seeing the treasures of ancient and modern Egypt. Begin in Cairo with a visit to the Great Pyramids before continuing south for 5 days on a Dahabiya Nile cruise, resting and soaking in the wonders of ancient Egypt. Then, return to Cairo to view the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Saladin’s Citadel, and many other beautiful sites and attractions.
- 1 Night at Le Meridien Cairo Airport.
- 1 Night at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa.
- 4 Nights at Lazuli Dahabyia or similar
- 4 nights at Four Seasons at Nile Plaza
- Meet-and-assist service by our Cairo Day Trip Representatives at airports
- All airport transfers by a private luxury vehicle
- 4 nights accommodation in a 5 star deluxe hotel in Cairo
- 4 nights on a Sailboat Dahabyia
- 1 night accommodation in an airport hotel
- 1 night accommodation in Luxor
- All domestic flights.
- All entry fees for archeological sites mentioned on the tour
- Service of an Egyptologist guide on a private tour throughout your trip
- All meals stated on the itinerary, (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch and (D) for dinner
- Bottled water during all tours and meals.
- All applicable taxes.
What is excluded in the tour:
- International flights.
- Any meal or drinks that is not mentioned
- Entry visas to Egypt.
- Gratuities for the guides and drivers or any other kind of tips
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt