Half-Day guided tour to Saqqara & Memphis which are two of the most important sites from ancient Egypt. Memphis is the ancient Capital city of Egypt, and Saqqara is the largest Royal necropolis from ancient Egypt.
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel in Cairo and drive you to Saqqara, located about 30 km south of Cairo.
- Begin your tour with a visit to the Step Pyramid of Djoser, which is considered the oldest pyramid in Egypt and the first stone structure to be built in the country.
- Next, visit the Teti Pyramid, Pyramid of Unas, and other lesser-known pyramids in the area.
- Afterward, drive to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, and visit the open-air museum, which houses a collection of statues, sphinxes, and other artifacts from the ancient city.
- Explore some of the highlights of the museum, including the colossal statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx.
- Finally, end your tour with a visit to the gift shop, where you can purchase souvenirs and gifts.
After the tour is done, your guide will drive you back to your hotel in Cairo. Note that the exact itinerary may vary depending on your preferences.
Lunch in a local countryside restaurant.
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Tour Location: Cairo / Giza
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Your Hotel
- Tour Type: Private
- Pick up and drop off
- All transfers
- All tours
- Private Egyptologist tour guide
- Mineral bottled water
- Entrance fees for the sites
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tipping / Gratuities (recommended)
- Any extras