Nile River Cruise Reviews are a seal of approval and the most important consideration in booking a Nile Cruise, as well as the main reason for experiencing Egypt’s most magnificent trip. Are you seeking the best Nile river tour Egypt has to offer? Is a crucial question that determines the success of every holiday in Egypt. The goal of this page is to help every visitor have the best Nile river cruise by providing accurate information on Nile River cruises in Egypt based on customer feedback, allowing them to make the best decision possible. This article was written by the Egypt Tours Portal Team (ETP Team), a group of professional Egypt tour consultants who have helped the company win numerous awards and certificates of excellence in the market of Egypt travel tourism by providing the best Egypt tours, vacations, Nile Cruises, travel plans advice, and more.
Let’s start with a definition of a Nile River Cruise in Egypt. How Does It Work?
The Nile River Cruises are more than simply floating hotels; they are portals to another world filled with a variety of remarkable structures and artifacts that tell some of humanity’s earliest stories. Every passenger on the Nile Cruise will be treated like royalty and will experience the most magnificent feelings of pleasure, luxury, and peace. The Nile Cruises have a long history dating back to the ancient Egyptians, and it is still the best vessel for fully exploring all of Upper Egypt’s treasures between Luxor and Aswan, including “Kanrank temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel temple, Aswan High Dam, The Unfinished Obelisk, Philae temple, Edfu temple,” and more. The Nile River Cruise will be a dream come true for tourists who want to experience something unique that emanates old feelings and transports passengers’ souls back to the period of ancient Pharaohs and gods. Let’s look at the average length of a Nile River Cruise:
The following are the four main Nile River cruise durations, which begin in Luxor and conclude in Aswan or vice versa:
- A three-night Nile River cruise departs from Aswan.
- Nile River Cruise from Luxor for 4 nights
- Nile River Cruise from Aswan for 7 nights
- Nile River Cruise from Luxor for 7 nights
This is the starting and finishing point for all Nile Cruises, and some tourists can change the start and end dates to suit their preferences.
In addition, Egypt offers a large range of Nile River Cruises. Nile River Cruises are available in a variety of styles to accommodate all sorts of tourists from all over the globe at any time of year and at any price. The various Nile River Cruises are quite unique in that they provide everything a client might want, from peaceful cabins to exciting amenities, as well as spectacular access to historical and cultural monuments around Luxor and Aswan. Only the best-rated Nile Cruises with the best ratings are featured on Egypt Tours Portal. The
Nile River Cruises are classified into three categories:
- Average Nile Cruise Reviews range from 3.5 to 4 stars.
- Deluxe Nile Cruise Reviews range from 4 to 4.5 stars.
- Luxury Nile Cruise Reviews range from 4 to 5 stars.
Standard Nile Cruises Reviews & Ratings at an Affordable Price
The Standard Nile River Cruise is an excellent choice for budget tourists who want to save money while still receiving excellent service.
- M/S Sara Nile Cruise
- Nile Cruise with Princess Sarah
- Sara Nile Cruise from LA
- Nile Cruise Princess Sarah II
- Nile Cruise Radamis II
- Nile Cruise on the MS Radamis I
- Nile Cruise on the Royal Esadora
- Nile Cruise with Tower Prestige
- Royal Ruby Nile Cruise (Royal Ruby Nile Cruise)
- Nile Cruise with Royal Princess.
Their rates vary depending on the length of the Nile Cruise and the location, for example:
The cost of a seven-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, including Abu Simbel, is $599.
The cost of a four-day Nile River cruise between Luxor and Aswan is $399.
The price of a five-day Nil River Cruise between Luxor and Aswan, including the Abu Simbel Temples, is 480 dollars.
The normal reviews for Nile River Cruises range from 4 to 4.1 stars.
Review & Rating of the Deluxe Nile River Cruises
The Deluxe Nile River Cruises provides the best of both worlds, with near-luxury lodgings at semi-affordable costs and excellent service. Everyone will be able to choose from a variety of premium Nile Cruises, including
- Nile Cruise MS Royal La Terrasse
- Nile Cruise Farida
- Nile Cruise Moon Dance
- Royale Nile Cruise by Steigenberger
- Nile Cruise with Alyssa
- Nile Cruise on the H/S KonTiki
- Crown Emperor Nile Cruise at Iberotel
- Crown Empress Cruise by Iberotel
- Nile Cruise Concerto
- Nile Cruise Sabena Al Jamila
- Nile Cruise Al Kahila
- Nile Cruise Esmeralda
- Nile Premium Cruise on the Nile
- Nile Cruise with the Steigenberger Legacy
- Nile Cruise with Crown Prince
- Nile Cruise on the MS Nile Goddess
- Nile Cruise Crown Jewel
- Nile Dolphin (M/S)
- Nile Cruise Nile Quest
Each Nile Cruise will have varied pricing based on the length of the cruise and the location, for example:
A complete seven-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, including Abu Simbel, costs 650 dollars.
The cost of a four-day Nile River cruise between Luxor and Aswan is 460 dollars.
The cost of a five-day Nil River Cruise between Luxor and Aswan, including the Abu Simbel Temples, is 550 dollars.
Review & Rating of Luxury Nile River Cruises
The Luxury Nile River Cruises are the key to experiencing a genuine slice of heaven during your holiday, with the greatest cabins, services, and modes of entertainment. Luxury Nile Cruises are the most highly regarded and recommended Nile Cruises due to their exceptional royal service that is worth remembering. The following are just a few of the outstanding Luxury Nile River Cruises:
- Cruise on the Nile with the Movenpick Royal Lily
- Nile cruise on the Oberoi Zahra
- Nile cruise on the Movenpick Royal Lotus Splendor
- Nile cruise with Queen Nefer
- Luxury Nile Cruise Sanctuary Nile Adventurer
- The Nile voyage on the Rosetta
- Alexander the Great Cruise on the Nile
- Luxury Nile Cruise M/S Terramar
- Nile voyage on the M/S Semramis II
- Nile cruise on the Sanctuary sun boat
- Cruise on the Nile with the Sanctuary Sun Boat
- Cruise on the Nile on the Sonesta Star Goddess
- Cruise on the Nile from the Sonesta St. George
- Cruise on the Nile with Sonesta Cruise on the Nile
- Cruise on the Nile on the Sonesta Star Goddess
Each Luxury Nile Cruise will have variable pricing based on the length of the cruise and the destination, for example:
The average cost of a seven-day Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan, including Abu Simbel, is $890.
The cost of a four-day Nile River cruise between Luxor and Aswan is $670.
The cost of a five-day Nil River Cruise between Luxor and Aswan, including the Abu Simbel Temples, is $740.
Many Egypt travel companies provide Nile river cruises in Egypt at various costs, but Egypt Tours Portal only deals with the most competent, well-reviewed, and well-rated Nile Cruises that include the best lodgings, facilities, and professional service. Our skilled tour operators can tailor your Nile River trip to your exact specifications. A word of caution: scheduling a Nile Cruise may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, which is why the Luxury Nile Cruises are by far the most apparent choice, with the majority of good evaluations. That is why Egypt Tours Portal is happy to provide a magnificent variety of the best 5 stars reviewed Nile Cruises, as well as a highly qualified staff of tour operators, tour guides, and drivers to meet the demands of each and every customer. So make the most of every minute and spend your trip onboard the Nile River Cruise of your choice with us.