Pick up from Aswan hotel. tour Kom Ombo temple, move on to Edfu temple and tour Edfu temple. Transfer you back to Aswan hotel and drop you off.
After breakfast at your hotel, Egypt Eco Tour guide will pick you up and start the trip to Kom Ombo temple. The temple was built by the Ptolemies 200 years B.C. The unusual temple is dedicated to two gods, Horus the falcon god of the sky, and Sobek the crocodile god of evil. Continue our trip to Edfu city and then onto the temple of Edfu which was dedicated to god Horus the sky god. Edfu temple is the second largest temple from ancient Egypt, and it was built by the Ptolemies in the year 237 B.C. The temple is one of the best-preserved temples in Egypt.
After all the tours, transfer you back to your hotel in Aswan, and drop you off.
- Pick up and drop off services
- Admission fees to all the sites mentioned in the above proposal
- Private Egyptology tour guide who speaks your language
- All tours and transfers in our tourist air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks & Lunch
- Mineral drinking bottled water
- Free WiFi internet access during tours
- Tipping the tour guide and the driver