Enjoy Camel Ride in Giza Pyramids
- Duration: 15 to 20 Minutes
- Tour Location: Giza Pyramids
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Giza Pyramids
- Tour Type: Private
Take a Camel Ride Through the Pyramids of Giza.
Being in the Giza Pyramids Complex is such a fantastic experience that allows you to see some of the ancient Egyptians’ greatest treasures and attractions, as well as check out the magical Pyramid of Khufu, which is considered one of the ancient world’s seven wonders. While you’re there, you can have even more fun by riding a camel through the desert around the pyramids, and what’s even more interesting is that you can ride a horse instead of a camel.
- Pickup & drop-off services at your hotel in Cairo/Giza
- A Camel-Horse ride for a couple of hours.
- All of your transfers will be via a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All Taxes, Charges, and Services.
- Any hotel Accommodation.
- Any Optional Tours.
- Any Extras that weren’t mentioned in your tour itinerary.
The Route of the Tour
Itinerary of Riding a Camel among the Giza Pyramids
A couple of hours on a camel/horse ride on Giza Plateau at dawn or sunset may be the ideal way for you to experience the magnificence of such a magnificent tourist destination. Checking out the Pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menquare, as well as snapping some beautiful images in the complex, will be a wonderful experience.
On your trip to the intriguing mythological Sphinx and the mesmerizing Valley temple, you’ll come face to face with some of Egypt’s finest artifacts, dating back 3800 years.
Join us today to enjoy the most magnificent Camel/Horse ride and see the most fascinating historic sites in the Land of the Pharaohs.