Cairo Day Trip - Egypt tours' Experts
Egypt, the black land, was home to one of humanity’s first civilizations. From the magnificent pyramids, the most recognized monument of all time, to the stunning scopa diving spots of the Red Sea, the Nile’s gift has a lot to share and offer. Egypt was there under the water of the Tethys ocean with wonderful living animals before humans civilization began, resulting in several 200 million-year-old fossil sites in the Egyptian desert.
Cairo Day Trip takes visitors to Egypt’s most famous sights, including the Pyramids, Sphinx, Luxor temples, Valley of Kings, Abu Simbel temple, and Elephantine Island near Aswan. In addition, with the help of our experienced tour guides, you will be able to see lesser-known and extremely magnificent places that few people are aware exist tourable, such as Abydos Temple, Dendara Temple, Habu Temple, and many more ancient Egyptian wonders. We exclusively employ top-rated hotels and Nile cruises to ensure that you have the best possible experience and get the most out of your stay with us. So get in contact and experience the ideal vacation that will bring you the greatest joy and enlightenment in your life via ancient civilizations and cultures, unique architecture, edifices monuments, and beautiful visual and spiritual riches that are waiting to be discovered by all of you.
Best Recommended Egypt Vacation Packages “duration”
- Egypt Tours for 5 Days in Cairo and Luxor
- Egypt Tour: 6 Days Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel
- Edfu & Kom Ombo Tours in the 7 Days in Cairo and Upper Egypt tour
- Egypt Tour: 8 Days Cairo & Nile River Cruise with Abu Simbel
- 9 Days Egypt Tour Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, and Aswan Tours.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour Cairo and Nile Cruise Include Abu Simbel
- 12 Days Egypt Tour Cairo, Nile Cruise, and Hurghada
- Egypt: 13-day Cultural and Archeological Tour
- 14 Days Golden Nubia Egypt Tours
- 15 Days Egypt Comprehensive Highlights Tour
Egypt Tours by Duration
Cairo Day Trip
Since 1999, Cairo Day Trip has been delivering high-quality Egypt tours to visitors to Egypt. With over 6000 delighted tourists a year, we make good use of over 100 tour guides and do all kinds of great things for the Egypt tourism community. Looking for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Egypt? Don’t take it too far! Make a reservation with Cairo Day Trip.