Half-day tour to Karnak and Luxor temples. The two temples were founded by the kings of the new kingdom dedicated to the holy divine family of Luxor, Amun, Mut, and their son god Khunso. the oldest part of Karnak temples is dating back to the time of king Mentohotep Neb Hepet Ra of the Middle kingdom, this is when the city appeared for the first time in history. Luxor temple was started by King Amenhotep III and then extended by the kings of the new kingdom from Dynasty 18 to Dynasty 22.
Egypt Eco Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel after breakfast. Start our tour to Karnak temple to see the very large holy complex from the new kingdom of ancient Egypt. The temple locates in the south of the city and is considered the largest temple from ancient Egypt. Lunch in a local Egyptian restaurant. after lunch, proceed to Luxor temple to see the very fine temple that was built by King Amenhotep III and extended by King Ramses II, Queen Hatshepsut, King Tut, King Thutmoses, and many other kings from the new kingdom.
transfer you back to your hotel.
Karnak and Luxor temples Day Tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off services
- Admission fees to all the sites mentioned in the above proposal
- Private Egyptology tour guide who speaks your language
- All tours and transfers in our tourist air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks & Lunch
- Mineral drinking bottled water
- Free WiFi internet access during tours
Karnak and Luxor temples Day Tour excludes:
- Tipping the tour guide and the driver
- Any extra entrance fee
- Extras not mentioned in the above-included items