Pick up from Luxor hotel. Tour the Ramsseum temple of king Ramses II, tour the queen’s valley, tour Habu temple of king Ramses III. Transfer you back to your hotel.
After breakfast at your hotel. Your private tour guide will pick you up. Start our trip to the west side of the Nile at Luxor. Tour the temple of king Ramses II known as the Ramsseum. The temple was excavated by the Italian thief Giovanni Batista Belzoni in his trial to find any possible treasures hidden under the floor of the temple. Continue our tour to the valley of the queens to see the tombs of the queens including the very beautiful tomb of queen Nefertiti which was built at the time of king Ramses II for his beautiful beloved wife. The tomb is one of the most beautiful well-preserved tombs from ancient Egypt. Proceed to the temple of King Ramses III AKA Habu temple. Habu is a huge temple and still in a very good condition, was built by King Ramses III and possibly used by him as a temporary palace.
Transfer you back to Luxor and then onto your hotel and drop you off.
- Pick up and drop off services
- Admission fees to all the sites mentioned in the above proposal
- Private Egyptology tour guide who speaks your language
- All tours and transfers in our tourist air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks & Lunch
- Mineral drinking bottled water
- Free WiFi internet access during tours
- Tipping the tour guide and the driver