Pick up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan. Private guided tour to Philae temple of goddess Isis, the high dam and the unfinished obelisk. Transfer back to your hotel or cruise.
After breakfast at your hotel, Egypt Eco tour guide will pick you up and start the tour to the temple of Isis. The temple was built by the Ptolemies and was dedicated to goddess Isis the beauty goddess and mother of god Horus. the temple was originally built on Philae Island and then it was moved to Agelica Island after 1960 due to building the old dam and the high dam. Morning tea at Isis cafeteria on the Island.
Continue our tour to the unfinished obelisk to see the granite stone quarry where the ancient Egyptians cut stone for the big obelisks and tombs. after the obelisk visit, proceed to the high dam which was built in 1960 to control the Nile’s flood and arrange the irrigation process.
This tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off services
- Admission fees to all the sites mentioned in the above proposal
- Private Egyptology tour guide who speaks your language
- All tours and transfers in our tourist air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks & Lunch
- Mineral drinking bottled water
- Free WiFi internet access during tours
This tour excludes:
- Tipping the tour guide and the driver