MS Eugenie Lake is a deluxe cruise with a classic feel. Modeled after the steamships that carried passengers on the Nile at the turn of the century, the accommodations all provide a comfortable, homey atmosphere. Enjoy exploring the Nubian history of southern Egypt while enjoying this modern vessel with a historic atmosphere.
Day 1: Friday
Arrival in Aswan to board the Eugenie. Lunch served on board. Visit Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea is served in the lounge Dinner and overnight on board in the Aswan Harbour.
Day 2: Saturday
Sailing to Wadi El Seboua and cocktail while passing the Tropic of Cancer Lunch served on board. Visit Wadi El Seboua temple, the temple of Dakka and temple of Meharakka. Sail to Amada. Dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 3: Sunday
Breakfast followed by a morning visit to the temples of Amada and Derr as well as the tomb of Pinout. Sail to Kasr Ibrim. Visit the citadel of Kasr Ibrim. (Tour is conducted from the ship’s sundeck as entrance to the site is not permitted). Sailing to Abu Simbel. Lunch served on board. Visit the Abu Simbel temples. Candlelight dinner on board and overnight.
Day 4: Monday
Breakfast on board and for those who wish, the possibility of a second visit to Abu Simbel (entrance ticket is not included). Disembarkation.
5 Days – Abusimbel / Aswan Every Monday
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5-star cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Aswan and Abu Simbel
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bathtub, hairdryer
- A colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- State-of-the-art water filtration systems
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
Summer Rates Per Person ( May To September):
Winter Rates Per Person (October To April):
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid until 31 Dec 2018, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
It is a customary attitude for expressing one’s satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.